For almost PKD patients,there are no other therapies to teat their renal disease without dialysis. Once they are diagnosed with renal disease and the disease condition is not optimistic,their private doctor may advise them to take dialysis to control their disease condition. However,although dialysis can control the disease and maintain the status quo,it does will cause many serious side-affects that may overdraft patients remaining healthy. Such as anemia,high blood pressure,heart failure,and so on,which are may life-threatening to PKDpatients. So for PKD patients,how to treat the 20% kidney function without dialysis?
- What can we do for kidney shrunk patients to restore kidney function
- Kidney Transplant Patient,Chinese Medicine Treatment,Toxin-Removing Therapy.
- HAMAD is only 19 years old when he came to our hospital on August 18, 2014. Before 12 years ago which means when he was just 7 years old that he had took kidney transplant due to adverse congenital kidney development
- Is there no other choices for stage 5 CKD patients except dialysis and western medicine?
- Kann ich Osmotherapy in USA für Nierenversagen Empfangen
kenneth arcilla on Ano Sigurado Ang Klinikal Mga… dayaya2013 on Natural na lunas upang Balikta… sara on Natural na lunas upang Balikta… dayaya2013 on Diet for a Diabetic with Stage… Andre T on Diet for a Diabetic with Stage…
CKD Diet﹠FitnessUS +1-909-895-6253 / AU +61-02-8373-6766Lunch: 11am - 2pm
Dinner: M-Th 5pm - 11pm, Fri-Sat:5pm - 1am