For almost PKD patients,there are no other therapies to teat their renal disease without dialysis. Once they are diagnosed with renal disease and the disease condition is not optimistic,their private doctor may advise them to take dialysis to control their disease condition. However,although dialysis can control the disease and maintain the status quo,it does will cause many serious side-affects that may overdraft patients remaining healthy. Such as anemia,high blood pressure,heart failure,and so on,which are may life-threatening to PKDpatients. So for PKD patients,how to treat the 20% kidney function without dialysis?
- What is the Interventional Treatment of Kidney Disease?
- Are Waist Pain and Fatigue Serious for a Hypertension Patient
- What Can We Do when My Brother Is Upset and Depressed with ESRD
- How Can Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy Relieve Lupus Nephritis
- How Can Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy Increase GFR in ESRD
kenneth arcilla on Ano Sigurado Ang Klinikal Mga… dayaya2013 on Natural na lunas upang Balikta… sara on Natural na lunas upang Balikta… dayaya2013 on Diet for a Diabetic with Stage… Andre T on Diet for a Diabetic with Stage…
CKD Diet﹠FitnessUS +1-909-895-6253 / AU +61-02-8373-6766Lunch: 11am - 2pm
Dinner: M-Th 5pm - 11pm, Fri-Sat:5pm - 1am